In 2019 Amazon EventBridge was released and I have spent the past few years learning and using Amazon EventBridge to build Event-Driven Architectures within AWS.
When I was learning Amazon EventBridge, I wanted a resource that could fast track my learning, give me real examples and help me understand Event Architectures within AWS but nothing was there...
I have spent many hours reading documentation, watching talks and learning best practices for Amazon EventBridge and wanted to offer the community a resource that I wish I had at the start.
That's why I'm writing this book.
In this book, I will take you on a journey creating Event-Driven architectures within AWS using Amazon EventBridge as the provider. We'll cover everything from setting up the service, exploring best practices and diving deeper into Amazon EventBridge.
So if you're looking to learn more about Amazon EventBridge, then look no further. You're in the right place.
It covers topics like:
- Understanding vs within AWS
- Understanding and why it's important
- Exploring when designing your events
- How can or help you design your events
- Learning the of EventBridge
- Event and recommendations
- Exploring documentation practices
- Setting up and understanding , and
- event payloads for downstream services
- Understanding event failures and how to your events
- Validating event payloads and versions in
- Producing and consuming events
- Exploring for event producers and consumers
- Learn how to and your events
- Gain confidence with your architecture with testingAnd much more...